Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of 400400 Sailor Posts for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2020 batch
Indian Navy Sailor Jobs 2019: Indian Navy has published the recruitment notification for 400 Sailor Posts, for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2020 batch for course commencing April 2020. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 July to 01 August 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for Indian Navy Sailor MR posts, should be 10thClass Passed.
Earlier, a total of 2700 vacancies had been invited for India Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) and 500 are for Indian Navy AA (Artificer Apprentice). Now, the recruitment is being done for unmarried male candidates Sailor Matric Recruit.
Indian Navy Sailor MR selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Computer-based Examination, followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Candidates can get all the details in this article regarding Indian Navy Salior Recruitment 2019 such as application procedure, vacancy details, educational qualification etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26 July 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 01 August 2019
Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Vacancy Details
Sailor – Matric Recruit – 400 Posts
Rs. 14,600 per month, Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100) + all relevant documents
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Posts
Matriculation Exam from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of Indi
Selection Process for Indian Navy Sailor Posts
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy Sailor Apply Link
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Posts Job 2019
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Indian navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 July to 01 August 2019.
The procedure is as follows:
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.